Sunday 25 December 2011

Prologue

Once Upon A Time...


Greetings fellow bloggers and readers alike! I am Marquess Buland of the House of Syed, hailing from the City of Bright Lights in the Land of the Pure.

Ah, who am I kidding? :P I'm no medieval marquess or knighted warrior. I'm just a guy with a passion for the ages of yore and an affinity to all things fantastical and imaginative. Initially, I'd shrug at the idea of writing a blog. Seemed like too much work: having to set up the site, keep it updated with posts regarding interesting aspects of your everyday life, and actively participating with the rest of the blogging community. But after reading an article on the internet of the benefits of maintaining a memoir or an annal (and after an encouraging push from my close friends) writing a blog became inevitable. All that "work" doesn't seem too intimidating to me now and I'm actually looking forward to becoming an active blogger with, hopefully, interesting posts.

Now, this awesome paramour of all things extrinsic would like to be excused from writing his first ever blog entry. :P I shall return with a new entry every time I encounter something extraordinary in my life... which usually happens all the time... hopefully... >_<

P.S. Merry Christmas and a Happy Quaid-e-Azam Day to everyone!

P.P.S. Check this blog out.

1 comment:

  1. Does anyone read your blog? The blog you gave the link to is really good! Seems like a nice girl.

    ReplyDelete