Monday 26 December 2011

The Scratch-Off Challenge

The Scratch Off Challenge!
I happened to come across this very interesting "challenge" of sorts on a particular blog I enjoy "haunting" (exact term used by the blogger to describe mere critiquing). Anyway, I feel there's nothing better to start off a dark Monday morning (and a new blog for that matter) with a state-of-the-art challenge through which I may or may not clearly express myself. Anyone else feel like taking the challenge then, by all means, be my guest. Let the games begin:

Appearance:
  • I have/had piercings beside the ears
  • I want piercings beside the ears
  • I have many scars
  • I tan easily
  • I wish my hair was a different colour (either blonde or a lighter shade of brown)
  • I have friends who have never seen my natural hair colour
  • I have a tattoo
  • I want a tattoo
  • I can be self-conscious about my appearance
  • I have/had braces (but I might get them in the not-so-distant future)
  • I have more than two piercings
Embarrassment:
  • Disney films still make me cry (they never made me cry, in all honesty)
  • I've laughed so hard I've cried (not really cried but tears did well up)
  • I've glued my hand to something
  • I've laughed until some kind of beverage came out of my nose (pepsi to be precise)
  • I've touched something sharp/hot to see if it would hurt (the end of a knife)

Health:
  • I've gotten stitches
  • I've broken or dislocated a bone (broken bones but not my own :P)
  • I've had my tonsils removed
  • I've had my wisdom teeth removed (I've never had a wisdom tooth to begin with)
  • I've had chicken pox (everyone's gotta' go through it someday)
  • I've had malaria
  • I've had typhoid
  • I've had jaundice
Travel:
  • I've been on a plane
  • I've been to the US
  • I've been to Europe
  • I've been to at least one other country
  • I've never been out of my country
  • I've driven or ridden over 200 kilometres in one day
Experiences:
  • I've gotten lost in my city
  • I've seen a shooting star
  • I've wished on a shooting star
  • I've seen a meteor shower
  • I've gone out in public in my pyjamas
  • I've pushed all the buttons in an elevator (professional curiosity)
  • I've slapped someone (and damn did that feel good)
  • I've kissed someone underwater
  • I've chugged something (chugged and won)
  • I've crashed a car
  • I've been skiing
  • I've been in a musical
  • I've auditioned for something
  • I've been on stage
  • I've caught a snowflake on my tongue
  • I've sat on a rooftop at night
  • I've pulled a prank on someone
  • I've ridden in a taxi
Honesty/Crime:
  • I've been threatened to be arrested
  • I've broken a law
  • I've done something I promised somebody I wouldn't
  • I've done something I promised myself I wouldn't
  • I've sneaked out
  • I've lied about my whereabouts
  • I've cheated while playing a game
  • I've been in a fist fight

Death:
  • I'm afraid of dying
  • I hate funerals (don't understand why people despise funerals - its inevitable)
  • I've seen someone/something die
  • Someone close to me has attempted/committed suicide
  • I have attempted suicide
  • I've thought of suicide before (God damn me if I ever come to it -_-)
  • I've written a eulogy for myself (who does that?)
Materialism:
  • I own over 10 music CD's (downloading is the new way to go)
  • I own over 10 novels (way more than ten and counting)
  • I own over 5 electronic gadgets (hey, I'm a guy)
  • I'm obsessed over anime/manga
  • I collected comic books
  • I own a lot of make-up
  • I own a gaming console
  • I own a car (parents do, not me)
  • I own a bike (where I live, bikes aren't trendy or come in handy)
  • I thrive on compliments
  • I thrive on hate
Random:
  • I can sing low key
  • I've stolen a tray from a fast-food restaurant (I'm a badman)
  • I open up to others easily
  • I watch the news occasionally or always (always)
  • I like to kill insects
  • I sing in the shower
  • I'm a morning person
  • I'm a sports fanatic
  • I twirl my hair
  • I care about grammar
  • I love SPAM
  • I've copied more than 30 CD's in a day
  • I bake reasonably well (not reasonably, exceptionally... nah, just kidding)
  • My favourite colour is either white, yellow, pink, blue, red, black, purple, or orange (red and purple)
  • I would wear pyjamas to school
  • I like Martha Stewart (I only admire her entrepreneurship)
  • I laugh at my own jokes
  • I eat fast-food weekly (fortnightly)
  • I didn't turn anything in but still got an 'A' in a certain class (this)
  • I can't sleep if there's an insect in the room
  • I'm really ticklish
  • I like chocolate
  • I bite my nails
  • I'm good at remembering names
  • I'm good at remembering dates
  • My memory sucks
  • I have no idea what I want to do with the rest of my life
People:
  • ... used to ask if I was anorexic/bulimic
  • ... have called me fat
  • ... say I'm skinny
  • ... have called me ugly
  • ... have called me good-looking
  • ... have spread rumours about me
  • ... have forced me to eat before
  • ... say I eat too much
  • ... say I eat too little
  • ... say I eat too fast
  • ... say I eat too slow
  • ... have called me a genius
  • ... have given me gifts
Eating:
  • I've lost weight
  • I've gained weight
  • I'm at my thinnest
  • I'm at my biggest
  • I've lost weight and kept it off
  • I've lost weight but gained it back
  • My weight affects my mood
  • I diet
  • I'm vegan/vegetarian
  • I exercise
  • I've fainted from exhaustion
Family:
  • I've sworn at my parents (now this is just sad)
  • I've planned to run away from home before
  • I've run away from home
  • I have a sibling less than one year old (does less than ten years count?)
  • I want kids (not at the moment, no thank you)
  • I've had kids
  • I've lost a child
Relationships:
  • I'm engaged
  • I'm married
  • I'm a swinger (not the swing-dancing type)
  • I'm in a relationship
  • I've gone on a blind date
  • I have/had a friend with benefits (just one in the past)
  • I miss someone right now
  • I have a fear of abandonment
  • I don't like to depend on others
  • I've gotten divorced
  • I've had feelings for someone who didn't feel the same (happens)
  • Someone has/had feelings for me but I don't/didn't feel the same (happens... occasionally)
  • I've told someone I loved them when I actually didn't
  • I've told someone I didn't love them when I actually did
  • I've kept something from a past relationship
Sexuality:
  • I like to cuddle
  • I've been kissed in the rain
  • I've hugged a stranger
  • I've kissed a stranger (really want to but can't due to the constraints of society)
 Bad Times:
  • I regularly drink (not regularly... oh, wait... O_O")
  • I can't swallow pills
  • I can swallow numerous pills at the same time without difficulty
  • I've been diagnosed with depression at some point
  • I have anxiety problems
  • I shut others out when I'm upset (if I'm upset)
  • I don't have anyone to talk to when I'm upset
  • I take/have taken anti-depressants
  • I've slept an entire day before (only once, when I was a little kid)
  • I've plotted revenge (many a times)
So... that's not really me that's me! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment